View Single Post
Old 05-07-2010, 10:11 AM
JOEOZUNA4U
PPCGeeks Regular

JOEOZUNA4U is becoming a PPCGeeks regularJOEOZUNA4U is becoming a PPCGeeks regularJOEOZUNA4U is becoming a PPCGeeks regularJOEOZUNA4U is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: (¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.-* Energy *|Apr 21| 21899|23563 -.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.

Quote:
Originally Posted by biscodude View Post
I don't think you're doing anything wrong. I've had to reload the rom on my phone every day this week because it will freeze and when I do a soft reset it won't boot back up. I've been using energy roms since he first started making them for the touch pro and I've never had this much trouble. I've been using this one:

Energy.HERMAN.23566.Sense2.5.Cookie.HomeTab.May.02 .7z'

I tried the version right before this one with the same result as well. I'm going to flash to this one and see if it's more stable:

Energy.HERMAN.23566.Sense2.5.MaxManila.May.02.7z

My frustration level with this phone is through the roof. I had a rom configured just how I liked it and then last week, it said it was expired and I was forced to flash to a new rom and have had nothing but trouble ever since. I can't wait for the EVO 4G to come out so I get rid of this phone.

/rant

Thank you energy for all of your hard work. Hopefully, I have more success with the max manilla.
Quote:
Originally Posted by TL85 View Post
i dont know why but my TP kept freezing up and i end up having to do soft and hard reset and re do everything .. sigh! so i gave up .. i flashed back to stock rom .. i was having too much issues with this rom .. (nothing on the roms part) . maybe i did a bad flash .. would flashing my TP while my SD card is still inside give me a bad flash? .. also i read somewhere that if you had your SD card on encryption mode you wont be able to use all your files on that SD .. so would this also have caused me to get a bad flash? .. but after having this rom on my TP for a week and having to hard reset everyday i finally gave up .. (again its not the rom) .. maybe i did something wrong ... well ill be flashing again soon .. just need my phone to work better more than having a kool looking UI(mainly for the landscape mode.. stock rom landscape is a NO NO) ..

well keep up the good work chefs
you guys need to try this and all your problems will go away... mine did!
http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=670358

Last edited by JOEOZUNA4U; 05-07-2010 at 10:15 AM.
This post has been thanked 5 times.