View Single Post
Old 05-06-2010, 05:51 PM
burtonsnow8
Tree Trunk Killa

burtonsnow8 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPburtonsnow8 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPburtonsnow8 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPburtonsnow8 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPburtonsnow8 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPburtonsnow8 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPburtonsnow8 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPburtonsnow8 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPburtonsnow8 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPburtonsnow8 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPburtonsnow8 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Skype™ to burtonsnow8
Re: Amazon has a San Disk 16GB MicroSDHC for < $30... but....

Quote:
Originally Posted by deadwrong03 View Post
Wirelessly posted (Opera/9.7 (WindowsMobile; PPC; Opera Mobi/35267; U; en; Presto/2.1.1))

from what i was told at a store u wont notice the difference on ur phone at all. the class only has to do with write speed and not read speed from the tp2 so it will copy files faster to the card on the computer and stuff but it wont effect the speed that the touch pro 2 will read the data from the memory card....someone correct me if im wrong
I've read the same thing before. People have "inferred" that their class 2 was slower than their class 6 for read, but as far as I've seen, it only affects write speed.