View Single Post
Old 05-06-2010, 03:45 PM
burtonsnow8
Tree Trunk Killa

burtonsnow8 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPburtonsnow8 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPburtonsnow8 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPburtonsnow8 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPburtonsnow8 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPburtonsnow8 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPburtonsnow8 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPburtonsnow8 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPburtonsnow8 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPburtonsnow8 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPburtonsnow8 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Skype™ to burtonsnow8
Re: Windows mobile 6.5 rom upgrade, touc pro 2, and MAC Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by woods4ever View Post
Thanks for the advice but im new to this

How do I sync my SD to my MAC?

How and where do I rename the file?

And where is bootloader?

Sorry for all the questions
No worries, I started in the same spot as you and am where I am now because of the community, that's what we're all here for. Here is how this is all done:

1) Connect phone to computer. On your phone: Start > Settings > Connections > USB to PC. Select the option for Disk Drive.
2) Now your Mac should recognize the phone as an external storage device and you can transfer files directly to the SD
3) Extract the .nbh file if it is not already: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=289830

Taken from XDA, regarding flashing from an SD card.

Quote:
Flashing Via MicroSD Card
1. Make sure your microSD is Formatted to fat32 (you dont have to delete all files but it is safer if you do)
2. Download your prefered Rom from the Rhodium Rom Develpoment Page and unzip/unrar it to your PC
3. Goto the Roms Folder and rename the .nbh file to RHODIMG.nbh
4. Copy the RHODIMG.nbh file to the root of your MicroSD Card
5. Plug the MicroSD Card into the phone
6. Enter the BootLoader screen, you will first see a tri-color screen with the phone and SPL Information at the top
7. Follow the On Screen instructions to start the update
8. After flash has completed, press the reset button with the stylus to reset the device.

*edit*

forgot about getting to bootloader. Disconnect your device from USB, turn off the phone, hit the power button + volume down key while device is off, you should enter bootloader from that screen and it will start the install automatically if the SD card is in.

Last edited by burtonsnow8; 05-06-2010 at 03:48 PM. Reason: forgot about bootloader
This post has been thanked 1 times.