View Single Post
Old 05-06-2010, 12:09 AM
InvincibleLiving
Post Master General

InvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: PIM Backup sending blank txt messages on restore?

Hope it's alright if I piggyback this question in here dont want to start another pim backup thread: is there a way to retain your PIMBackup selections such as scheduled backup times, ect?

That's the one part I hate about restoring my contacts after a flash, you also have to setup those details as well. Anyone know of a way to do this?

Best... Member... Ever...