View Single Post
Old 05-05-2010, 09:48 PM
Dragon2
AKA TEMPERBAD

Dragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: I must be the only one who returned mine

Tp2 < incredible, resistive < capacitive.

To each their own, I been a long time winmo user and you can easily customize and play with android as ya can winmo, we got clocks, roms, themes, you can use different messaging apps that are fully customizable, you can flash radios, hell even flash different kernels, we've got ports already I. E. Desire to nexus one, different widgets, live wallpaper, make your home screens exactly how ya want it,

I know the incredible you can make themes by setting em up and saving them, hell make one a business one... And I saw no one bashing you just giving their opinion too and asking for reasons as to why ya don't like it.

If you like your tp2 that's awesome more power too ya, but to say winmo is more customizable is just not true. Just wait till the incredible can install custom roms, root, flash radios and kernel and packages and different cameras and etc..... I woulda gave it more of a shot...

Oh, and right around the corner is froyo, to support apps to SD, and who cares about apps2sd with 700 mb memory for apps.... just saying

Last edited by Dragon2; 05-05-2010 at 09:53 PM.