View Single Post
Old 05-05-2010, 07:45 PM
elephant007
domo arigato mr roboto
Threadstarter

elephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Slid My Keyboard Out This Morning and This....

I picked my phone up from Sprint, it seems to me that they gave me a new phone, I have a QualComm sticker on the bezel of the screen. I took mine off long ago. The battery cover is clean and scratch free...
The serial number matches the one I registered with Samsung though, it does look like the sticker was removed at one time and replaced, it's not aligned squarely.
The tech told me that a rivet broke which caused the screen to come loose and fall out, it was a first for them... btw three of the reps I talked to when I picked up the phone are running 2.1 on the Hero which they told me they modded themselves... so I asked about 2.1 for the Moment and they said in the next couple of weeks, for what it's worth