View Single Post
Old 05-05-2010, 07:22 PM
horndoctor
Suuuper Geeenius

horndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to horndoctor
Wirelessly posted (HTC Diamond: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows CE; IEMobile 7.11) Sprint MP6950SP)

Quote:
Originally Posted by internexus
I've heard that a few times as well, I was able to actually get it completely apart and hit it with the air compressor for several minutes to try and dry out everything on the lower end and had no luck on this, I need the phone to be on and functioning due to many reasons so I can't keep it off. Can't win them all I guess!
You could try carefully heating it up by blowing hot air on it with a hair dryer.