View Single Post
Old 05-05-2010, 03:53 PM
Wideawake
Founder & Owner

Wideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Skype™ to Wideawake
Re: signal bars... glitch or true reading?

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbh00jh View Post
yeah , some of the other forums , xda etc. , agree with what you said.
I show 1-2 bars at home with the Inc , 3 with my Imagio , but have clearer and louder calls on my Inc. Haven't dropped any calls yet. But some of the guys claim they have very poor reception with the Inc. Maybe a radio update might be needed.
No issues with my radio or calls either.....just not indicating proper which isn't much of a biggie to me. As long as I can call, txt and browse the web I'm fine with it.
~mike