View Single Post
Old 05-05-2010, 03:37 PM
arrrghhh
Testing Extraordinaire

arrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: active sync issues

Quote:
Originally Posted by ukyfan View Post
I noticed that active sync is always runbingeven when it is not connected to a computer. Could this be why my battery sees to go down really quick?
Probably not, but it also probably doesn't help. Do you have an exchange server or Google sync something like that setup with Activesync? If so, then it needs to be running so it can get stuff pushed to it.

IF you only use Activesync with your PC, then it's probably just how Windows Mobile does things. I noticed Activesync kicks off on its own all the time, I just got sick of killing it. I use Google sync which employs a form of exchange, so I just ignore it.