Thread: Htc Widgets
View Single Post
Old 05-04-2010, 09:11 PM
00_MACKIE_00
V.I.P

00_MACKIE_00 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP00_MACKIE_00 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP00_MACKIE_00 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP00_MACKIE_00 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP00_MACKIE_00 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP00_MACKIE_00 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP00_MACKIE_00 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP00_MACKIE_00 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP00_MACKIE_00 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP00_MACKIE_00 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP00_MACKIE_00 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Htc Widgets

Quote:
Originally Posted by TechnoBoy View Post
It feels like the Moment is a downgrade from the Hero. To me the Hero is a much better phone and the Moment is pretty boring. Im young so I like my phone to be fun. Sheesh this sucks. Why can't Htc make a Android phone with a physical qwerty keyboard and release it to Sprint!!! Hell even if they did release one is would hit someone like T-mobile or Verizon or possibly At&t. EVO IT IS!!!
Please tell me you had an accident today and hit your head or something?

Downgrade? from the Hero? wow....Weather and Toggle Widget looks almost identical to the clock and weather on the TP2, without the buggy, laggy, slow, junky, whatever they call it...Your young and probably don't search and read 10 hours a day to make our phone better.
This post has been thanked 1 times.