View Single Post
Old 05-04-2010, 07:12 PM
burtonsnow8
Tree Trunk Killa

burtonsnow8 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPburtonsnow8 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPburtonsnow8 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPburtonsnow8 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPburtonsnow8 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPburtonsnow8 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPburtonsnow8 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPburtonsnow8 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPburtonsnow8 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPburtonsnow8 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPburtonsnow8 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Skype™ to burtonsnow8
Re: Touch Pro 2 future problems

The keyboards are much better on these devices, I have only seen 1 or 2 cases since having the phone in september being mentioned. Beyond that the only damage to the phone is from me dropping it. If by the oily screen you are referring to newton ring, yes some devices have had it happen, but probably from sitting in the sun or being exposed to extreme conditions, not from normal use. Never had any chrome or paint peel off the phone. My phone doesn't overheat and everyone who has switched has mentioned similarly that it doesn't overheat like the tp1 (use an oem charger though to not risk destroying your phone). Beyond that I've had my phone since US release day and everything still works great.

If anything the only downside is when you get a tp2 it requires some personalization for it to really scream.