View Single Post
Old 05-04-2010, 07:12 PM
jamice4u
Regular 'Geeker

jamice4u is halfway to VIP status based on repjamice4u is halfway to VIP status based on repjamice4u is halfway to VIP status based on repjamice4u is halfway to VIP status based on repjamice4u is halfway to VIP status based on repjamice4u is halfway to VIP status based on repjamice4u is halfway to VIP status based on repjamice4u is halfway to VIP status based on repjamice4u is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: 05/03/10 Neodium & Plutonium (21903;23566).Co0kie & NO_Co0kie

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1999TL View Post
If anybody is getting an error with voice command, Media is checked in voice command. If you have lots of Mp3's on your storage card, you will run out of memory and get an error. Go to start/settings/personal/voice command and uncheck media. Should be fine after that. I received the error right away.
Did you get this error with the Neodium ROM Version 21901? I want to know because I really like version 21901 and I did not get this error, maybe because I don't have a lot of MP3 on my SD card or maybe because this version of the ROM did not produce this error. Neodium ROM version 21901 fully satisfy my needs so I really don't want to flash. My wife fights for every second she can spend with me, so this makes me very hesitant to flash to a new ROM if there is no real benefit in performance, speed, or battery life.

Please don't forget to thank me.

Last edited by jamice4u; 05-04-2010 at 07:21 PM.