View Single Post
Old 05-04-2010, 06:13 PM
00_MACKIE_00
V.I.P
Threadstarter

00_MACKIE_00 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP00_MACKIE_00 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP00_MACKIE_00 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP00_MACKIE_00 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP00_MACKIE_00 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP00_MACKIE_00 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP00_MACKIE_00 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP00_MACKIE_00 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP00_MACKIE_00 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP00_MACKIE_00 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP00_MACKIE_00 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Whoah battery.....holy smokes

Quote:
Originally Posted by chibucks View Post
only thing i have different than you is that i have auto-brightness unchecked.

do you get good signal where you're at? and what's "bad battery life" in terms of total time? i know that some of the kernels and the original samsung have inaccurate readings.

also, i've heard that auto memory manager has helped some people... but i haven't noticed too much difference.

you don't happen to have moxier mail doing anything, do you?

use spare parts to see what's running and causing your phone to be on a lot.
I dont even use Moxier mail since I use Gmail but its always opening up and I just kill it when I see it running again.

Total time I would say is like 12 hours maybe..maybe more like 10 of minimal use, I dont use my phone alot during the week because of work.

Right now Battery level at 70%. Made a few texts on the drive home and thats it. I did also turn off the auto brightness and turned the brightness down all the way.

I always have atleast 2-3 bars of 3G signal so signal has never been an issue. Obviously outside I get full scale but inside buildings it goes down. Pretty typical for Florida and metal buildings.

Last edited by 00_MACKIE_00; 05-04-2010 at 06:18 PM.