View Single Post
Old 05-04-2010, 02:21 PM
boredandtattooed
The Dyslexic VIP

boredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to boredandtattooed Send a message via MSN to boredandtattooed Send a message via Yahoo to boredandtattooed Send a message via Skype™ to boredandtattooed
Re: Squaretrade Warranty

Quote:
Originally Posted by quickstang View Post
Umm....No

Sprint $7/month... 7 x 2= $140 for 2yrs plus a $50 deductible.

ST= $48.99 for 2yrs
DEDUCTIBLES: There are no deductibles for standard contract issues.

How do u figure? And no I dont have any accidental or lost/stolen added but I have never needed it.
and all you need to do is drop it one time, get it wet, etc and have to pay full price for a new one for that to go right out the window.. And theres no deductables on Sprint for anything they can fix instore(just cant be damaged or waterlogged)..only deductable gets paid for damaged, lost,stolen, water logged. and technically i think you can get that converage ONly still,no acccidental(used to be able to) for $4 bucks a month

if your not gonna have accidental insurance on it, then why have it at all... you basically paid a 3rd party for an extended warranty is all.. so you bought something extra that the manufacturer technically already covers for a year anyways..

look, ill just say this.. if you dont drop the phone or ever lose it, or anything like that than yes, you made out and KUdos, good find on a good way to save some money.. i know quite a few people who buy off ebay.. so this may be a good option for buying, say sprint devices and activating them on Metro... now those people can have insurance as well it seems.. so actually, if you think about it like that, i stand corrected and its actually a good thing for alot of people..