View Single Post
Old 05-04-2010, 01:05 PM
xpressyourcell
Themed ROM Chef

xpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
[ROM]7/7/10 XYC Clean/Sqweaky Clean -(21901)(23563)(2012.14)(2012.12)-

XYC Clean/Sqweaky Clean ROMs

Welcome to my Kitchen!

Due to the overwhelming popularity of my themed Dusk and GTX ROMs I have decided to make some unthemed ROMs as well. These come in 2 flavors:

Clean - Same as Dusk and GTX w/CHT just no theme

Sqweaky clean - No CHT, Totally stipped down bare bones. WARNING:THIS ROM HAS VERY FEW APPS INSTALLED. You will need your own library of CAB files to do much with this ROM

Your phone must be HSPL Unlocked to flash this ROM and I accept no responsibility for anything that happens to you as a result of flashing my ROM to your phone.

Both ROMs have provisioning for Verizon, Sprint, USCC, Telus, and Generic built in, as well as XDA_UC for your own customizations right out of the box. Keep in mind, you will need your own keyboard CAB and Verizon users as usual will need the attached tjElite MMS fix included at the bottom of the post. I recommend that you put these files in your XDA_UC folder so they are always there.

If you like my ROMs but just want your own graphics I suggest CLEAN. If you totally want to make it YOUR WAY, I suggest Sqweaky CLEAN. Give it a try.

SQWEAKY CLEAN SCREENS

CLEAN SCREENS

7/7 Clean W/CHT 1.8.5 manila 2012.14 Download HERE(21901)

7/7 Clean W/CHT 1.8.5 manila 2012.12 Download HERE(21901)

7/7 Clean W/CHT 1.8.5 manila 2012.12 Download HERE(23563)

7/7 Clean W/CHT 1.8.5 manila 2012.14 Download HERE(23563)

Download Sqweaky Clean HERE

Your phone has a tab, so follow me HERE

Sig pic for anyone who wants it

Last edited by xpressyourcell; 07-23-2010 at 11:11 AM.
This post has been thanked 21 times.