View Single Post
Old 05-04-2010, 12:25 PM
santod
"MODS"

santod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: "Loading Sense UI" loop after CoOkie's Home Tab install

Quote:
Originally Posted by zachin2036 View Post
Holy crap, it's the man! Thanks for helping - I'm going to give this a shot at my 10am break (isn't it funny how in the adult world, sometimes work ends up just like school?!)...

So...don't make changes in the CHT Editor until I reload/restart/reset at least once? I thought I had, but god knows, I installed this originally at 1am, so I was a little loopy!

Thanks again - hopefully I'll have some good news for you...
No problem, that should take care of it for you, let me know.

But what I meant was, you can make changes in the editor, after install, but I would not export the settings, during the process of making changes.
Make your changes in the editor, so they are how you want them.
Then apply and exit the editor, giving Sense a chance to load the new configuration, before trying to export the new settings.

~My Ultimate WVGA Wallpapers Collection~
Donations accepted not expected!

This post has been thanked 2 times.