View Single Post
Old 05-04-2010, 12:04 PM
santod
"MODS"

santod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: CHT Locker can't lock the hard keys

Anyone read the first post in Co0kie's thread?
Or my post #4 in the Co0kie thread here at PPCgeeks???
__________________________________________________ ______

About the CHT lockscreen:
At this stage the CHT locksreen has some shortcomings. It will be improved a lot in later versions.
If you find that the lockscreen does not work the way you would like it to - disable it, revert to the system default one and wait for the next version.
Please, you don't need to report bugs or request features related to the lock screen.
I'm aware of it all and the improvements are coming.

-Because of the large variety of devices, some devices might not have all hardware keys locked using the CHT lockscreen. This is being worked on and will be improved in a later release.
-Rotating to landscape will unlock your device. This includes hardware rotation (via slide out keyboard) and g-sensor rotation (if you have it set to rotate manila automatically).
HTC's built in g-sensor auto-rotation is the exception - it will not unlock your device, but any third part auto-rotation app set to rotate manila will unlock it.
Better landscape handling will be added in a later version.
-Currently, the CHT lock screen does not support any PIN or password protected unlocking.
-The locksreen wallpaper is the same as your Sense wallpaper and can't be changed independently right now.
-If you are using the background for all tabs mod, and you only get a partial wallpaper on your lockscreen, download this new bg4all that's compatible.

~My Ultimate WVGA Wallpapers Collection~
Donations accepted not expected!