View Single Post
Old 05-04-2010, 02:16 AM
danny6514
PPCGeeks Regular

danny6514 is halfway to VIP status based on repdanny6514 is halfway to VIP status based on repdanny6514 is halfway to VIP status based on repdanny6514 is halfway to VIP status based on repdanny6514 is halfway to VIP status based on repdanny6514 is halfway to VIP status based on repdanny6514 is halfway to VIP status based on repdanny6514 is halfway to VIP status based on repdanny6514 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Alarm not working

Quote:
Originally Posted by stas333 View Post
so i got a replacement phone a few weeks ago. but about a week ago i noticed that my alarm is not going off. so i tried a different time, same thing. then i restarted the phone and tried alarm again. it worked, but the next day it wasnt working again.
any ideas on what the problem might be?
thanx
Start --> Settings --> Clock & Alarms --> "Alarm" tab --> Are the days you want in gray? and most of all is the alarm even ticked?

Another case might be that you set your volume to silent at the time of the event. Browse to the "More" tab in Clock & Alarms and make sure "Sound alarms even when the device is set to silent or vibrate" is ticked.