View Single Post
Old 05-03-2010, 01:38 PM
naejae730
PPCGeeks Regular

naejae730 is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: How can I get one too?

It won't be a big deal at all. In fact I just did it. I ordered a TP 2 on 4/6 only to find out a day later that the release date for the Incredible was finally announced. I thought I'd just keep the TP but I just couldn't help looking up more info on the Incredible. I called VZ and asked about the procedure. Even though I ordered the phone online the rep suggested I return the phone to a store so the process could go faster. I returned the phone to the store on Saturday and ordered the Incredible yesterday (Sunday). I must mention I had trouble upgrading the phone online because only the regular pricing was shown so I called Customer Service and they placed the order for me with no problem. There is a backorder on the phone due to high demand so I was told the phone will ship by 5/14. Sucks but I think it'll be worth the wait.

Oh by the way- They did charge me the $35 restocking fee. I had the option of paying for it in the store or having it added to my bill. Since I decided to pay it right there they used my refund amount (my TP 2 only cost me $30) and I only had to pay $5.

Update: VZW notified me they shipped my phone on the 5th. It'll be here on the 7th (oh, that's today!!)

"The difference between a SMART person and a WISE person is that a SMART person knows what to say, and a WISE person knows whether to say it or not".

Last edited by naejae730; 05-07-2010 at 01:07 AM. Reason: Updated shipping status
This post has been thanked 1 times.