View Single Post
Old 01-31-2008, 07:02 PM
GaMedic
Ditch Doctor

GaMedic is still contributing even after becoming a VIPGaMedic is still contributing even after becoming a VIPGaMedic is still contributing even after becoming a VIPGaMedic is still contributing even after becoming a VIPGaMedic is still contributing even after becoming a VIPGaMedic is still contributing even after becoming a VIPGaMedic is still contributing even after becoming a VIPGaMedic is still contributing even after becoming a VIPGaMedic is still contributing even after becoming a VIPGaMedic is still contributing even after becoming a VIPGaMedic is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Does your PC recognize the card when you plug it into you computer using a card reader? If you use active sync exploe your PPC and see if you can see the storage card. You can hook up your USB and explore through My Computer. Let us know if your PC finds the card. If you can try another card in your phone to see if it recognizes it. You may also try reformatting your card. I have made a tutorial if you want to try the kitchen. It is located in the Apache-Upgrades section of this forum.

Feel free to if choose to do so.
My ROM for Verizon, Sprint, Alltel, US Cellular and Cricket 20931 Base!!

The THANKS button is over there------------------------------------------------>