View Single Post
Old 05-03-2010, 12:29 PM
tvandyck7
Regular 'Geeker

tvandyck7 is becoming a PPCGeeks regulartvandyck7 is becoming a PPCGeeks regulartvandyck7 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: How can I get one too?

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrGoodCat View Post
you should have 30 days to take it back. i believe if you get another phone right away you pay a $35 restocking fee, but well worth it for the incredible, haha. you shouldn't have to say anything special. just say you played with the demo incredible at the store and it fits your needs better than the moto droid, they won't hassle you at all.

EDIT: i'd recommend going in store if its not much of a hassle. also you may have a little trouble getting an incredible right now, maybe. and if you wait a certain amount of days before you get another phone, you don't have to pay the restocking fee...i think i read that somewhere
They will always charge the $35 restocking fee regardless. You do infact have 30 days from the date of purchases to trade. There is no questions asked during this period. If they are out of stock you can have them extend your trade in period. You must request this though and let them know which device you are waiting on. If you do not and 30 days pass, you will be locked in.
This post has been thanked 1 times.