Regular 'Geeker

Sprints700wx is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Faster performance with sense 2.5 and mighty rom

Quote:
Originally Posted by thisisallnew2me View Post
Hi total nooooooob here.
i just got the htc touch pro 2 with sprint. i was so upset with the performance of it that i did something i never did before and that was "mess" with my phone. i installed the new mighty rom and a few ".cabs" and its much better, BUT i still feel like its not performing as best as it could. with having no applications open the usage is at 75%!!!!

Can anyone offer me some tips on how to free up my ram? i used the skTools auto clean and freeupram. i'm afraid to add any new things to my phone only cause it'll slow it down.

HELP. you dont have to be nice, if there is some obvious thing that i'm missing please dont hesitate to point it out, b/c if theres something to be missed i'm missing it.

thanks in advance for the help. this forum is great!!!
I could def give you some help becuase i too was at the same issue 75% with nothing open.

First , turn off weather animation , then search for Cleartemp and finally get a app called clearRAM (set the Clean to 3 ) .

Run Cleartemp first (Select All)
Then CleamRAM (Stage/Purge 3 )

and restart and you should see an improvement .. im running 63%-65% the highest when everthing closed..

Heres the link to the cleanRAM .... Read the info alittle and youll see it will come to your advantage
http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=514333

Below is the Cab for Clear Temp ...

Hopes This Helps... Post up Results becuase i know this worked for me... If you need anymore help ask and ill give as much help as ican
Attached Files
File Type: cab cleartemp-v1.3.cab (83.4 KB, 37 views) Click for barcode!

Last edited by Sprints700wx; 05-03-2010 at 11:43 AM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.