View Single Post
Old 05-03-2010, 10:51 AM
mindfrost82
Retired Staff

mindfrost82 can't get a higher reputation levelmindfrost82 can't get a higher reputation levelmindfrost82 can't get a higher reputation levelmindfrost82 can't get a higher reputation levelmindfrost82 can't get a higher reputation levelmindfrost82 can't get a higher reputation levelmindfrost82 can't get a higher reputation levelmindfrost82 can't get a higher reputation levelmindfrost82 can't get a higher reputation levelmindfrost82 can't get a higher reputation levelmindfrost82 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Send a message via Skype™ to mindfrost82
Re: Latest Tour Leak 5.0.0.643 (Verizon)

Quote:
Originally Posted by brol1k View Post
It has both sprint and verizon files in it and to add no PTT files for the verizon ppl. There are rumors the PTT files will be pushed to your device once official is released. So I installed this to my sprint tour and 1st off of course its very stable and browser speed is the fastest I have yet to have encountered. The radio signal is spot on and not spotty like on 484 where ur signal meter has a tendency to fluctuate every second then go back up... Id say everyone should give this a go b/c it is awesome so far.
So this one will work with a Sprint Tour too? I might flash this to my wife's because her signal has been pretty bad with the official 484 compared to all other Sprint phones.

EDIT: Also, if it will work with Sprint, can someone please reupload? The original download link says the file has been removed.

EDIT 2: I found this mirror - http://www.sendspace.com/file/nh2fac