View Single Post
Old 05-03-2010, 09:24 AM
boredandtattooed
The Dyslexic VIP

boredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to boredandtattooed Send a message via MSN to boredandtattooed Send a message via Yahoo to boredandtattooed Send a message via Skype™ to boredandtattooed
Re: Is it safe to use WmWifi router without any prior tweaking?

i use 14-20gbs of data monthly on atleast 2 of my 3 devices.. thats almost 30-40gbs total a month for my account... using all the tethering methods and have done so for about 2yrs now..i use WMWifi more than anything still and have never seen a charge..

that thread seemed to be for like TMO users more specifically than anything.. something about a second/seperate INTSHRU file that was being called to be used instead of the native and typical stocck INTSRU we were using.... its all been fixed in Custom ROms...

it was never an issue for sprint users though it seemed... tether away, just remember, technically we are stealing and avoiding charges, if charges ever do occur, its OUR OWN FAULT for doing it and noone elses....... ive never understood, why we so openly talk about tethering theft... i mean most people dont usually brag about stealing thngs out in the open like that... oh well though, i tether and even have threads on it... just never understood why we brag so much about it