View Single Post
Old 05-03-2010, 08:50 AM
orangekid
Awesomenss :)

orangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 34 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to orangekid Send a message via MSN to orangekid Send a message via Yahoo to orangekid
Re: Bricked or what?

Quote:
Originally Posted by StylinOnUm View Post
Somebody please tell me that there is a way to get my phone to work without restoring and lossing everything...ever since i Jail broke my phone ive had nothing but problems.. i wish i would have never done it...Im stuck on the apple screen ...
It's almost impossible to brick an iPhone.

plug the phone in to your computer via USB, put it into recovery mode (hold power + home key for 10 seconds, then let go of the power key and continue holding home).

When it is in recovery mode, you can restore it using the 3.1.2 ipsw, but this will erase your data, but it will be like a clean flash and it won't be jailbroken.

if you don't want to do that, then download blackra1n, plug in your iPhone ot your pc and click "make it ra1n" and it should get it turned back on just fine.

Let me know. Also, which iPhone were you on, on which firmware?
This post has been thanked 1 times.