View Single Post
Old 05-02-2010, 09:30 PM
Wideawake
Founder & Owner

Wideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Skype™ to Wideawake
Re: Must Have Apps for Andriod on the Incredilbe

Quote:
Originally Posted by rainfreak View Post
Great thread! Stickied for more readily available viewing
oops forgot to sticky it after editing post....I was walking out of work. Thanks for picking up my slack.
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrGoodCat View Post
yes, i believe all apps mentioned are in the marketplace. i have yet to download any outside of it myself...
Thank you sir.
Quote:
Originally Posted by BALiens View Post
Hey Mike, just wondering if you were one of the unlucky people in NC that were experiencing random reboots on the Incredible? Read about it on Engadget yesterday, and it was mostly reported from people that lives in the Triangle
you got me again. I forgot to update, I moved to Saint Louis a little over a month ago. But to answer the question I didn't experience this issue. Kind of odd since the triangle is where the processor is made.
Quote:
Originally Posted by BetaMan View Post
Thanks Mike!

Yes, all of these apps are in MarketPlace. I haven't downloaded any from anyplace else.

Can't wait for SlingMedia to release their product for Andriod. It's supposed to be available in the Summer...
Np sir, thank you for your helpful post and everyone else who helped fill up the list!
~mike