View Single Post
Old 05-02-2010, 07:43 PM
piscesjoey
Almost a VIP

piscesjoey knows their stuffpiscesjoey knows their stuffpiscesjoey knows their stuffpiscesjoey knows their stuffpiscesjoey knows their stuffpiscesjoey knows their stuffpiscesjoey knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to piscesjoey Send a message via Yahoo to piscesjoey Send a message via Skype™ to piscesjoey
Re: Must Have Apps for Andriod on the Incredilbe

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrGoodCat View Post
when i get a tracking number for a package it becomes an addiction. it is a love hate sorta thing. i like knowing where my package is, but hate not having it yet, and i need to check its status constantly hoping that it will magically warp to my front door. well, now (as if we need to be able to check package status more often) we are able to check our package status with:

Mobile Package Tracker - its $1.99 but it tracks just about all the standard shipping companies. a nice all in one app. it can even provide LED alerts for you. let the addiction grow...
Perfect app for those like me who does a lot of online shopping! Gave you a thanks too. I said it once and I'm saying it again, I love Android!