View Single Post
Old 05-02-2010, 01:36 PM
jbh00jh
Almost a VIP

jbh00jh is becoming a PPCGeeks regularjbh00jh is becoming a PPCGeeks regularjbh00jh is becoming a PPCGeeks regularjbh00jh is becoming a PPCGeeks regularjbh00jh is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: 8am alarm, a no show

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrGoodCat View Post
so i use my phone as an alarm religiously. i use it during the week to wake up for work, and then on the weekends just to get my butt outa bed. well, on the weekends i set my alarm for 8am. yesterday, i ended up waking up at 9ish....and i was confused why my alarm didn't go off. i thought maybe i had dismissed it with out remembering. well today i woke up naturally at 7:50. so i waited to see if my 8am alarm would go off...and nope it didn't. changed it to 8:05am and it went off, wtf?

anyone else experience this? i thought i was crazy at first but two days in a row now. not sure if its just a weekend thing, so i will try it tomorrow as well when i am at work, but just seeing if anyone else has thought they were crazy by missing an alarm
Used mine Fri and Sat and it worked fine. All my appointment settings have worked also. Go off at 10 till the hour and again on the hour.
Radio
1.39.00.0627r