View Single Post
Old 05-02-2010, 04:42 AM
MordyT
Retired Staff-MordyT.com

MordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: ║MightyROM.com║ ║Windows Phone®║ ║Update Now Available!║

Attention Sprint Users!
I know, you want your sprint TV and Nav tabs back. In fact, some of you installed Vin's cab and broke manila. Well, Vin was kind enough to fix it for mikes ROM...

This cab also installs the TV and nav program. Special Thanks to Vin for everything! All I did was test and post.

So, find a vin post, thank it, enjoy!

You do not need to uninstall your current copies of sprint nav + tv, this will overwrite them....

The first cab I modified so it had the icons I like (look mightyish - gadget1 made them) and made proper shortcuts, the second is the original cab he made and sent to me that installed and works. My modified copy should work fine, but it is untested...for now...

Here is the link to Vins rom, pop in and hit the thanks for him!
http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=106231
Originally Posted by CozBoogie View Post
5. Everyone who thanks my post will receive instant karma!
Quote:
Originally Posted by flyers2114 View Post
MordyT is right.

Last edited by MordyT; 05-02-2010 at 04:48 AM.
This post has been thanked 16 times.