View Single Post
Old 05-02-2010, 04:07 AM
NCX Designs
PPCGeeks Regular

NCX Designs knows their stuffNCX Designs knows their stuffNCX Designs knows their stuffNCX Designs knows their stuffNCX Designs knows their stuffNCX Designs knows their stuffNCX Designs knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: First Update ? ? ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by whetzel View Post
This is also something that I would like to know.

This phone/OS is already pretty open (I've already found some "free" unapproved apps and figured out how to install them with ASTRO), but it would be nice to root it anyway.
Why do you think I asked for all of us Incredible users to take the plunge and come together, surely not all of us need to root.

but i doubt its a security hole patch, if anything it could fix the signal / location issues that are popping up. my weather location keeps changing from a town 6 miles away to my actual location.

signal issues seem to be fixed when there aren't any apps running in the background, i got from having only 2 bars to having full strength when using Advanced Task Killer to turn off all the apps in the background.
so some of the apps must be using signal strength

remember guys, post if you get the update and whether or not you went for it, sorry for hijacking the thread, i'll let the OP take over from here

If you like my work and want to donate, click here
Want to see my themes? Click here
If I helped you in any way, please click the "THANKS" button.