travisr528
PPCGeeks Regular

travisr528 is keeping up the good worktravisr528 is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: HTC Evo 4G Pre-Order info Leaks

Quote:
Originally Posted by goku48532 View Post
I have heard this site is not a credible source. But anyways I got this from my evp rep a few days ago:

Hello everyone!!!

Wow…tons of responses for the HTC EVO 4G…and I can see why. This phone is going to be an incredible device which is why I will be getting one as well. There has been no official release date given, however my best guess would be in early June. That is when our new pricing rolls out (June 6 to be exact) and my HTC contact said his demo was mailed to him weeks ago.

As far as the pricing, it’s a wild guess. HTC devices have a wide range of pricing so it’s hard to guess a price here. As soon as we get an official price on it, we will get the pre-order listed on the EVP site. I will definitely email you again once that is up.

**If you are wanting to check upgrade eligibility, let me know the line(s) you want to upgrade I can check for you. I can also see if your Sprint Nextel account is eligible to add additional lines. If you are currently with another carrier, we can get your new Sprint account setup once the pre-order page is up and running.

I am in Nashville, which doesn’t have 4G yet, but this will not stop me from getting it…Sprint is getting better and more efficient at rolling out new 4G markets so I don’t think it will be long. The attached document has a list of all the active 4G cities and the ones that will be launching soon….there are about 5 more cities added from a few weeks ago.

If you have any questions, comments, additional info, etc, please do not hesitate to contact me…I look forward to hearing from you. I have hundreds of people interested in this, so I apologize in advance if I do not reply as quickly as I usually do. I will be sending out another email as soon as I get more accurate info…thanks again!!

Here is a link to blog from the EVP’s parent company, NationLink Wireless, on some of the cool features of the EVO. Click Here!

Here is a link to the details on Phone Scoop, a website I like to use to check out all the tech-specs on phones. Click Here!

If you are getting this email, then we already have you on the pre-order list. If you have a friend, family member, co-worker, etc that is interested in joining you, please send the following link for them to sign up as well. Thanks!! Click here to sign up for the HTC EVO 4G pre-order!!!