View Single Post
Old 05-01-2010, 04:28 PM
NCX Designs
PPCGeeks Regular

NCX Designs knows their stuffNCX Designs knows their stuffNCX Designs knows their stuffNCX Designs knows their stuffNCX Designs knows their stuffNCX Designs knows their stuffNCX Designs knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Must Have Apps for Andriod on the Incredilbe

Quote:
Originally Posted by BALiens View Post
Another cool app, InsurePhone - for if you ever get into an accident, you can use this app to take a pic of insurance cards, plus you can call in claims directly. Now I wish someone would make an Nationwide app lol
if Nationwide was really "on your side" they would have released one ages ago

I used to be with them, they booted me after my first accident, been with Progressive ever since and its much much cheaper, and i just found an app for Progressive in the marketplace, i'm even more happy now lol :P

the Keyring app i didn't really try yet, but i plan to when i go grocery shopping next time but if my experience using barcode scanners are work has any evidence, you have to pull away slowly or move closer vice versa to make it scan, i even had to do that when i tried to get the keyring/barcode scanner app to scan my card barcode, but when it did, i was delighted to have it work, unlike the windows mobile apps that make you take a picture first then use a cropping box to find the barcode (lame!)

I'm lovin, lovin, lovin, my Droid!

If you like my work and want to donate, click here
Want to see my themes? Click here
If I helped you in any way, please click the "THANKS" button.
This post has been thanked 1 times.