Koneeak
Lurker

Koneeak is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Htc Widgets

Quote:
Originally Posted by TechnoBoy View Post
Are there any htc widgets for the samsung moment? I really miss having a twitter widget and facebook integrated with my contacts and album. I had the hero but due to the lack of a physical keyboard I traded it for the moment. So ant htc widgets for the Moment? If so I can tell me so I can walk around with my sexy moment like and not like
I'm In The Same Boat As You.. I Traded My Hero For A Moment Because I Wanted A Physical Keyboard And I Really Miss Sense UI.. It's Kind Of Ironic Because I Got So Used To Using The Hero's On Screen KeyBoard That I Use The On Screen Hero On The Moment And I Downloaded A Zip File That Uses The HTC On Screen Keyboard.. Twitter Came Out With An Official Application In The Market Yesterday, I Downloaded It And It's Supposed To Have Twitter Sync Included With It.. As Far As Facebook I Haven't Really Found Any Apps That Work As Good With The FaceBook Integration But I Did Find FaceBook Contact Sync Which You Can Use To Set Up Your Contacts Pictures From There FaceBook Accounts..