View Single Post
Old 05-01-2010, 12:59 PM
wmdunn
VIP Member

wmdunn is a VIPwmdunn is a VIPwmdunn is a VIPwmdunn is a VIPwmdunn is a VIPwmdunn is a VIPwmdunn is a VIPwmdunn is a VIPwmdunn is a VIPwmdunn is a VIPwmdunn is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Lost my Diamond in a movie theater... Options?

Quote:
Originally Posted by mmmdieselfumes View Post
Well I lost my phone in a movie theater last night... Apparently it slipped out of my pocket while watching that new Nightmare on Elm St. movie. Anyhow, I went back there today, and nobody has seen it, or turned it in. So now I'm trying to figure out what the best plan of action is...

Should I call sprint and have their insurance people send me out a replacement diamond (because I do have the insurance on my $99 everything plan) for $50-100, or should I just go buy another phone at a sprint store today? Because I was REALLY looking forward to using my upgrade on the EVO once it comes out, but if I'm going to spend $50-100 on a replacement, maybe there will be a nice cheap phone at the sprint store that I can buy right now, and just save my upgrade for once the EVO releases...

What do yall think?
That's too bad ... sorry. You most likely won't find anything at the Sprint store that's remotely close to your Diamond. The Evo is still a few weeks away, so I would use the insurance, and sell the Diamond when you make the change ... hopefully sometime in June.