View Single Post
Old 04-30-2010, 09:15 PM
eenieMINI
Still a Geek

eenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Latest Tour Leak 5.0.0.643/5.0.0.662

Looks like the ball is rolling on Verizon trials again, since the .591 was so sad!!
Article

Download Page

Though there is a newer leak out there .662 it is not getting as great of feed back as this 643 item. However if any one is interested I can dig up some links.

Mr. X's Repacked version with junk languages and such removed: 9630AMEA_v5.0.0.643_P4.2.0.294.exe Note: you must uninstall the Leaked version before using my repacked.

Mr. X's Repacked version with junk languages and such removed: 9630AMEA_v5.0.0.662_P4.2.0.303.exe Note: you must uninstall the Leaked version before using my repacked.

BrennB

Last edited by Mr. X; 05-11-2010 at 10:29 AM. Reason: notation for newer leaked version