View Single Post
Old 04-30-2010, 05:39 PM
eenieMINI
Still a Geek

eenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
To Hybrid? What's your Fav?

Well, I just tried the latest TA hybrid with the 9650 files (643) and it sucked my battery up like a wide open storm drain... swoosh 35% left after 2 short calls and 3 txt in 4hrs. And yes, I did tons of battery pulls last night and loaded over a clean wipe.

So, that's not gonna work for me. I had been using 12's 419 build and liked it but wanted to move up to a newer stock OS. Tried TAs version 9.8.1 484 base and was great for a while then my phone just dumped. So which do I go back to? hrrmmmm gotta be one of these two I don't trust the 591 based any longer.

Right now I'm gonna just load up the official sprint 484 release and wait for some input and do a little research, while hoarding the installs for these older hybrids as they seem to be hard to 're-find'.

BrennB