View Single Post
Old 04-30-2010, 04:17 PM
p-slim
Bay Area Boss

p-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to p-slim
Re: sending files through email on Android

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragon2 View Post
It would not download the app through the gmail app, and I also have astro installed. I get a parsing package error of some sort, so I went to gmail.Com in the browser, and once clicking the file astro downloaded it..... so yes, you can download and save apks through gmail.Com...

I'll keep trying through the native app, not saying it won't work, but it most definitely works at the actual site...
apks correct, that is a google file, I meant non google files like a zip, i followed up and clarified in my next post.
Google is the next skynet