View Single Post
Old 04-30-2010, 02:19 AM
DavidinCT
VIP Member

DavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 25 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to DavidinCT Send a message via MSN to DavidinCT
Re: Windows Phone 7 Not Having Removable Memory Card

I'm not happy about the SD card thing but, I am out of a contract, have a $100 credit towards a new phone and some other things, so I am thinking about a new phone with a 2 year contract. I am holding tight till the new phones come out, as the current specs for WP7 phones look like the dream specs for a WM device. I would not buy anything today and expect it to be upgraded to WP7 and now that we are 6-8 months away, I might as well wait.

I sometimes find yanking my SD card out of my phone and put it directly in the PC, is faster to transfer music, videos and other files. It's much faster than waiting for active sync to connect and move files over. That is something that I will miss.

As long as I can rip out a 8/16gb at some point to put in a 32/64gb card, it will be acceptable.

As for Cut/Paste, I am sure it will be part of the Office apps at least, I use Cut/paste in Excel all the time and most people I know do. It's a needed feature and would be a huge mistake for Microsoft to not have it part of the OS...

The thing that pisses me off the most about WP7 is current apps won't work. I've invested way too much over the years just to dump them.

http://mc.anywherecool.com/Blog/
If I helped in anyway, please hit thanks !

Last edited by DavidinCT; 04-30-2010 at 02:21 AM.