Thread: TF3D Cab
View Single Post
Old 04-30-2010, 12:26 AM
mwalt2
VIP Member

mwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: TF3D Cab

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nrre View Post
Running a 6.5 rom that just has titanium. I'm looking for TF3d to use instead.

I prefer not to have Sense 2.1/2.5. i would prefer the older TF3D/Manilla that comes on the stock Sprint rom or other 6.1 roms. Nothing flashy or fancy.

All the links here in this forum that i've found are just broken links.
I made you a cab from the stock sprint files I got from one of calkulin's old kitchen. It should uninstall if you have problems, but should work fine, but I'm not going to cook a different ROM to test it. I don't know what ROM you're running or really what any dependencies are for the old manila. As usual, I'm not responsible if you mess your phone up . Let me know if you have any problems. It will probably take 20 mb or so from your main memory (everything is installed to \windows). It will also probably take a long time to install since it has so many files.
Attached Files
File Type: zip mwalt2 Sprint.Manila.2.0.37395.3.zip (5.90 MB, 39 views) Click for barcode!