View Single Post
Old 04-29-2010, 07:33 PM
Wesley762
Old Dirty Jamaican

Wesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: SPB Molbile Shell

I think it just boils down to personal opinion. best thing is to try it and see if it suits your needs. Personally I am Much happier with Sense 2.5 and Yes I have used Mobile Shell and just did not like the feel and look of it. that thats just it, its a personal opinion and what works for you best.