View Single Post
Old 04-29-2010, 06:18 PM
Wesley762
Old Dirty Jamaican

Wesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: so ive been out of the loop..

Quote:
Originally Posted by dubmang View Post
well i want to dive into the world of roms and heard good things about mighty rom but honestly i dont even know hwere to start to find out which is right for me
Really the only way to find out what one you like is to start trying them. best thing I would suggest is take a day during the weekend and just start flashing away. I would spend at least a hour with a ROM going through things and see if its something you like. but take this warning, flashing is additive and you will find your self flashing pretty often.