View Single Post
Old 04-29-2010, 04:17 PM
boredandtattooed
The Dyslexic VIP

boredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to boredandtattooed Send a message via MSN to boredandtattooed Send a message via Yahoo to boredandtattooed Send a message via Skype™ to boredandtattooed
Re: Manually Receive Texts?

my girl has metro and gets no service at work..when she walks out they all come in randomly.. i tell her just pull the battery and turn it back on when you get outside.. works for her, but thats on metro..

@BUndo - you can turn texts off whenever you want.. just put your phone into any of the data only options around and no more texts till you turn it off.. texts need 1x to come in remember, evdo only doesnt allow for txts.. now that i think about it though, it wouldnt let calls in either... try callfirewall it also handles texts you can set all your contacts into the blacklist, then when you activate the blacklist and no texts... unless of course someone whos number you dont have saved texts