bpsamant
PPCGeeks Regular

bpsamant is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Issue with not receiving a lot of incoming calls

Quote:
Originally Posted by gatorbri View Post
I have been having increasing problems with a high percentage of calls not ever coming through on my phone. I either just all of a sudden have a voicemail or I will see the person later in the day and they will tell me they tried calling multiple times. I can go back and check the call log and nothing is there.

I just recently began flashing ROMs and the problem has magnified big time. When I had the original Alltel ROM on it I had this issue maybe 5% of the time. Now it seems like it is probably over 50% of the time.

Thanks for any help. This is really frustrating not getting so many calls, some of which may be important so I would love to figure this out.
I am having same issues.
Especially indoors like at work and home.
In fact some times, when i call my phone from inside my office, i get a busy signal. (Others have reported the same busy signal)

I have SPRINT and had not noticed this on this stock rom.
I have tried 3 roms so far (same results on all 3):
MM 6.1
MM 6.5
ShadowRom|Updated 4-17-10|WM 6.5 21899 Titanium|Made for SPB MS 3.5.3|<====this is my current rom and i really like it.

THere is no tf3d, which i do not use anyways and it has many nice programs like clean ram, adv config, 1% battery, flashlight, etc.

However, it makes no sense to have a custom rom and not be able to use the phone, so most likly I will have to go back to sprint official rom.

I have updated the prl as well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gatorbri View Post
I flashed the Telus radio and so far that has made a big difference. If I start having issues again I will definitely flash the original Alltel Rom from your post. Thanks guys!
So u r using a telus radio on an alltel network?

Since all 3 roms i have tried are generic,
IS there a SPRINT radio that i should try?

Any help, guidance appreciated.