View Single Post
Old 04-29-2010, 12:34 PM
pixelpower
PPC Geek's writer

pixelpower is a VIPpixelpower is a VIPpixelpower is a VIPpixelpower is a VIPpixelpower is a VIPpixelpower is a VIPpixelpower is a VIPpixelpower is a VIPpixelpower is a VIPpixelpower is a VIPpixelpower is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to pixelpower
Re: Is WinMo7 on Pro2 a Possibility?

I thank everyone here , because I learn something huge today. I learn why companies have the ability to sell new phones with minimal upgrades and make it to where people feel its an superior product. Yes eye candy graphics with animation will slow any machine down. But think for a second you cant even run the same games and apps for HD2 then touchpro2. There is alot of games and apps that are not compatible , so even though the HD2 has much better processor and eye candy graphics does that make it a better ,high quality upgrade over touchpro2. In my opinion no , it shows Microsoft leaning towards the direction of making you accept lockdown.
Over at xda-developers they already have started on a windowsphone7 build. The touchpro2 that I have under t-mobile doesnt have all these slowdowns that Iam reading here, as on my phone the 6.5 ROM works good with minimal crashes. Iam sure than when a ROM is ready there will be no slowdown like whats being suggested. But I will say Microsoft is very smart, making people believe that they are giving you a huge upgrade.