View Single Post
Old 04-29-2010, 12:25 PM
CozBoogie
Coz-erator

CozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to CozBoogie Send a message via Yahoo to CozBoogie
Re: remove spyware on htc touch pro 2

A couple things to reiterate what others have said:

1. How do you know there is spyware on the phones?

2. If it's a company owned phone then tampering with it could quickly become a you problem.

3. Related to #2, if it's not "your" phone then don't use it for anything but business.

4. Also, I don't know how long you're gonna last at your job if most of your energy is spent trying to rally "50 other employees" to get the boss fired.

5. Not to be rude....but....related to #4, perhaps you should consider a new job where the expectations and the professionalism of the working environment are not challenging you so much...nomesayin'?

late,
Coz