View Single Post
Old 04-29-2010, 10:40 AM
Timeband
PPCGeeks Regular

Timeband is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
HTC Sync not yet available for Incredible

Just got my Incredible yesterday and WOW is it impressive. Super fast, excellent screen, YES the Micro SD card comes with the Pre-Orders.

This phone is as good as advertised and easily the best Android phone on the market from my experience with it in the first 24 hours.

BUT I was disappointed to find that HTC Sync is not yet available for the Incredible despite being referenced in the Verizon manual as available on the HTC site. I was told by customer support (HTC) that the Incredible Sync software when available will be more advanced then previous versions of Sync.

Be aware that using other versions of Sync (such as for the Eris) may require your phone to be reset if/when you upgrade to the version intended for the Incredible.

So far this is simply the best telephone I have every used or owned. I was pleasantly surprised at the thinness of the phone. If you own the TP2 its about the thickness of the top part (screen section) minus the bottom part (keyboard).

For those wanting an excellent Android phone you will not be disappointed. For those wanting to Sync directly from Outlook without having to sync it to Gmail first, you've still got a bit to wait if you dont relish a possible future hard reset.
This post has been thanked 2 times.