View Single Post
Old 04-29-2010, 10:07 AM
austin420
lt cmdr of a garbage scow

austin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 30 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Sprint TP2: Screen turns on ... drains battery!

unless your using it as an alarm clock, you could accually turn it off at night. or leave it plugged in all night. ive got mine set to turn off the screen in 1 miniute, and its always worked. occasionaly, it will light up, like im about to get a text, but nothing comes through, but it always goes back off at the predetermined time. personally, i leave mine charging all night, and in the morning, even if the light is green, i unplug it for a second, then plug it back in while im getting ready. that way i max the charge.
This post has been thanked 1 times.