View Single Post
Old 04-29-2010, 09:17 AM
Masterface7
PPCGeeks Regular

Masterface7 is keeping up the good workMasterface7 is keeping up the good workMasterface7 is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Opera 9.7 vs Opera 10 Thumbnails in Sense 2.5

First off there is no more zoombar in opera 10. Opera did away with the "adaptive zoom" feature for version 10. That is the reason I myself dont like it as much as 9.7 but oh well I guess Opera is not gonna look back.
Second, I can only venture a guess on the thumbnails but, I would say that since Sense 2.5 was built specifically for opera 9.7 when the chefs insert opera 10 into it most of the functionality breaks. The favorites soft key links to the internet explorer favorites as well becuase the opera 10 favorites are not stored the same way opera 9.7's favorites were.
I for one think that on sense 2.5 roms, which is almost all of them now, if opera 10 is used we need to find a way to make the internet tab more 2.1 style so more links can reside in the tab.

edit: There will never be a way to get opera 10 to interact with the tab like 9.7 unless there is an update from HTC in manila to support it.
Programs: PocketIRC, Total Commander, Sprint Arcsoft MMS, Mocha FTP, GCzII, Groovemobile, Dotfred Taskmgr, Resco Radio, Kbd Controller, Explorer ext., Opera Mobile, Opera Mini 5, Skyfire, Bing, Azgard Tower defense, Palm Heros