View Single Post
Old 04-28-2010, 09:26 PM
MrGoodCat
Regular 'Geeker
Threadstarter

MrGoodCat knows their stuffMrGoodCat knows their stuffMrGoodCat knows their stuffMrGoodCat knows their stuffMrGoodCat knows their stuffMrGoodCat knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: in the mean time...

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbh00jh View Post
Talked with newmanracing over at xda ( had not posted with him since the xv6800 days) and he said that vzw was going to have a 2150?? extended batt and cover soon and not that expensive. I'll go back and get the details for you.
He works for them and has to be careful what he says. Of course he has had the Incredible for a while and said it's a great phone.

About ebay , I was going to say earlier that if you don't end up liking the phone you wouldn't have any trouble selling it for a good profit.
awesome thanks. yeah the 2150 i heard about was supposedly from verizon too. i truly hope it only adds 1mm of thickness. i'd be all over that

i remember after the tp2 came out, there was a shortage or something for verizon because they were sold out for roughly a month, getting few in at a time. people were selling em on ebay for 500-700, maybe more i don't quite recall. thats not a bad little turn around, haha. but i have no intention of selling mine. if i for some god forsaken reason don't like it, i will just return it and keep the upgrade for something else...