View Single Post
Old 04-28-2010, 08:35 PM
MrGoodCat
Regular 'Geeker
Threadstarter

MrGoodCat knows their stuffMrGoodCat knows their stuffMrGoodCat knows their stuffMrGoodCat knows their stuffMrGoodCat knows their stuffMrGoodCat knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: in the mean time...

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbh00jh View Post
No ,it was not three Incredibles, another ppc.

Other posters said if they turned up the backlight the tint turned back to white.

Some of the guys were moto droid fans flaming the Incredible. All the good ppc sites , C/Net , Boy Gen report, etc. gave this phone good reviews.
spot on. exactly my point. its getting way hyped. it wasn't mentioned at all in any official reviews (none that i read). typically they will look for anything that could be wrong with the phone. i can't wait to get mine! gonna head to a local vzw store in a couple hours and see if i can play with a demo unit, i am gettin antsy haha!

i read on android forums that some people were selling their early received incredibles on ebay for $1500+ is that not insane?! i have checked a few times on ebay and haven't seen any up for bid, so who knows maybe they were bs'ing. but i would believe it, haha.

i am really curious to see how batt life will be on this guy. since it is such a thin phone i'd be willing to try an extended batt if need be. i just hate thick phones. my tp2 was way to bulgy in my pocket (and i am not a tight jeans guy to clarify, haha) but there was talk also on android forums about a 2150mah batt that only added 1mm of thickness, yet again no link, and that one i highly doubt is true, the thickness part that is...